Most Green Coffee Products Don't Work
The FACT is that most Green Coffee extracts do not come from the same source proven effective in clinical studies. In addition, most are not formulated with the proper dosage, nor do they have enough real Chlorogenic Acid to be effective.
Beware, before you buy a Green Coffee product, it's important you know what you're buying.
Hundreds of Fly-by-night supplement makers are rushing to create their own product and "cash-in" on this huge diet. So before you buy, make sure the green coffee extract you choose meets all the criteria.
The Truth about Green Coffee:
According to America's favorite TV Doctor, Green Coffee is "The Magic Weight Loss Cure for Every Body Type". His TV segment on green coffee spurred hundreds of companies to start selling green coffee bean extracts in bulk... But the quality of most of these products is below average.
Does Green Coffee Bean Extract Really Work?
Yes! Pure green coffee bean extract has been shown in clinical studies to break down fat and help with weight loss. The problem is that when companies try to use a low quality extract, or use a weaker amount than recommended, their products become ineffective.
The most famous clinical study on green coffee was published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal. The trial used green coffee with 50% chlorogenic acid. Its results revealed that taking green coffee extract helped reverse the weight gain induced by a high-fat diet and appeared to protect against the buildup of fat in the liver. On average, the participants in the study lost 17 lbs each. That represented 16% of their overall body fat and 10.5% of body weight! The full clinical study can be found by clicking here.
The study subjects did not change their eating or exercise habits throughout the entire period of the study. This means that just by taking a pill, these people dropped 17 pounds. If you combine that with a proper, balanced diet and even minimal exercise, your personal results can be even more astounding.
How Do You Know if a Green Coffee Product is Any Good?
When choosing a green coffee product, accept no imitations! Make sure your green coffee extract has the same properties as the green coffee that was proven effective in clinical studies. If you buy a cheap knock-off, don't be surprised if it doesn't have any effect!
Here is a quick checklist to help you steer clear of inferior products:
4 Factors to Check in a Green Coffee Product:
- 1. Check the label - Make sure it has only 100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract (not synthetically grown in a lab) and has no binders, fillers or added ingredients - like green tea, garcinia, kelp, caffeine, etc. Adding these ingredients takes away from the quantity and effectiveness of the green coffee extract.
- 2. Make sure it has at least 800mg of green coffee per serving. Many products contain only 400mg of actual green coffee, which is just a fraction of the amount found effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Make sure it is made with 50% Chlorogenic Acid. That is the green coffee extract used in the groundbreaking clinical study published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal. Stick with the extract that was proven to be effective.
- 4. Make sure that the manufacturer is FDA registered and cGMP certified. The product should conform to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards. If the product is not of the highest quality, stay away.
3 Factors to Avoid in a Green Coffee Product:
- 1. Avoid "Free Trials" that usually look too good to be true. - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would for a better product.
- 2. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 3. Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high quality Green Coffee, make sure there are no added ingredients that might lower the amount of green coffee and interfere with its progress.
- 4. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. The recommended dosage is 800mg, two times a day- steer clear of supplements that push more than 1600mg per day.
So, Which Green Coffee Product Should You Buy Now?
Step 1: Buy Green Coffee Ultra™. It's the only product we know of that not only meets all of these standards, but actually exceeds them.
Green Coffee Ultra™ is produced in the United States in a state-of-the-art, FDA registered laboratory that conforms to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards. Green Coffee Ultra™ is manufactured under the strict guidelines of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's cGMP certification.
Sometimes, companies will order a product according to a specific formula, but when tested individually, the pills are shown to be less than the dosage claimed on the bottle. But every single batch of Green Coffee Ultra™ is independently tested by a third party to ensure its purity and proper formulation. Green Coffee Ultra™ goes above and beyond the market standards to make sure every customer receives the best Green Coffee product possible.
Step 2: When you get your supply, take 2 capsules a day. That's 1600mg of pure Green Coffee per day. That's the actual amount needed to be effective, so don't be fooled by those offering less, and don't risk overdosing by taking a lot more. This green coffee bean extract was modeled on the exact pill clinically proven to melt fat- if it does not help you lose weight, then none of them will.
If you're serious about losing weight, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research and made sure that Green Coffee Ultra™ is the best green coffee product available. With hundreds of thousands of bottles sold to happy customers, Green Coffee Ultra™ is the definite market leader. Try it- you'll see why. If you buy today, you can get a package deal for less than $23 a bottle! Click here to see the prices.
Will You Lose Your Money If It Doesn't Work?
Most Green Coffee Ultra™ customers are excited to see their results, and even return to order more bottles! But if you are not 100% satisfied with your own weight loss results, for any reason, Green Coffee Ultra™ offers a 60-day Money-Back Guarantee.
Many companies out there offer 15- or 30-day guarantees, but to get real results, you need to try the product for longer. By the time you figure out if their product works or not, the guarantee is up and you may be left with extra bottles of a useless product. With Green Coffee Ultra™, you have up to 2 full months to test the product. If you still aren't satisfied, you can activate the guarantee by calling our Customer Service Center here.
What Do Our Customers Have to Say?
Results may vary. These testimonials do not guarantee similar results.
*Disclaimer: These testimonials do not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.